blogger

Outfits - W/C 9th March

09:00:00

Happy Sunday lovelies! Attempting to wear everything I own is proving difficult, not least because I really want to dress for Spring, but the weather isn't completely playing ball and mostly I end up with cold ankles. 

These are this weeks outfits. 

Monday

Channelling Monday Blues with a blue blazer, navy floral top and black skinnies


Tuesday

I love this floral, almost oriental print t-shirt dress from River Island. Teaming with chunky necklace from Reiss for an office cool look. 







Wednesday 

On Wednesday's we wear pink. I haven't worn this pink crepe t-shirt dress in ages, so I thought I would team this with a blue/pink floral statement necklace and play down everything else. 

Thursday

Embracing the 70s with this floral print shirt, and teaming it will all black. I really wanted it to stand out. 



Friday

COMIC RELIEF. So, I put on my Karl Lagerfeld slogan Tee, in association with TK MAXX, biker leather pants and heels and I was ready for the day. 


Saturday

Taking my Mum & Nan out for afternoon tea, So I thought it was the perfect excuse to wear this dress. I'll be teaming it with black brogues and tights for a easy, dressed up day time look. Available in Topshop Now. 

Sunday

Patchwork jeans from Boohoo and cream shirt from H&M with layered beaded necklace. For the ultimate Sunday casual wear. 




For day to day outfit shots, follow me on Instagram.

TWC X

You Might Also Like

0 comments