LFWend Trend Show 28/2/15

20:54:00


I attended The Trend Show presented by +THE OUTNET.COM at +Vodafone London Fashion Weekend over the weekend. Whilst I am curbing the shopping, It was great to see what items I already have that can be adapted for this seasons trends. 

I don't know about you, but I'm still firmly in "Winter" mode, meaning the longer I can get away with staying in my PJs the better life is. However, we all have to come to terms that Spring fashion has it the shelves. Spring officially starts on the 20th March, I may have started a count down. The Outnet has identified these key trends for SS15: 

1. Hyper Florals,
2. Shimmer & Shine,
3. The 70s and
4. Monochrome. 


1.2.
3.4.

Hyper Florals, Shimmer and Shine and Monochrome are all trends I will be wearing this season. I'm not sure how I feel about the 70s, at 5ft 3, the 70s and their flares aren't flattering, but a tasselled jacket might have to go on my wishlist. 

Did you see the Trend Show at this weekends LFWend? What did you think?

Watch a snippet of the Finale here: 





TWC X


You Might Also Like

0 comments