bblogger

THE PLAN, THE WHOLE PLAN, AND NOTHING BUT THE PLAN.

14:30:00


Taking Control. 


Now, the plan is, that I don't really have one. 

As in the past, despite my immense effort, the plan has not .. Er, gone to plan. So here's to me winging it. 

Winging it, coincidently has regularly lead to me winning. I only have one method of achieving this goal and that's to pay everything on payday, so I am in fact left without much disposable income.

I do have a contingency credit card, should my car decide to go bang, (it did that recently) or my world collapse and I really need an expensive cocktail. 

How do you cope with your funds? Is their a plan? If it's working for you, please share, I will be sharing your comments and how your deal with your finances on my Twitter and Instagram. 

TWC x

You Might Also Like

0 comments