2015

My Dream LFW Show Invite List

09:15:00

Fashion Week has kicked off for A/W15. For two months of every year, the worlds leading, and emerging designers showcase their creative talent for a week in each of the worlds most fashionable cities. 

Here is my dream show list for London Fashion Week. 

Friday

J. JS Lee
Eudon Choi
Fashion East

Saturday

Holly Fulton
Lucas Nascimento
J.W. Anderson
1205

Sunday 

Margaret Howell 
Topshop Unique
Jonathan Saunders

Monday

Mulberry
Erdem
Burbery Prorsum 
Peter Piloto

Tuesday

Anya Hindmarch
Michael Van Der Ham

So, if you want me, I'll be stalking Instagram and Twitter for all the insider gossip and creating my wish list for Autumn Winter, which no doubt stay a wish. 

Next week I will be posting about my favourite, and least favourite trends for S/S15. 

TWC X

You Might Also Like

0 comments