Elemis

Sheerluxe X Latest In Beauty Review

07:00:00



I have to start by saying that I do love Latest in Beauty, I think their collections are pretty much unbeatable. In a world full of beauty box options, Latest in Beauty would be my first port of call for any present for a fellow beauty lover and of course for myself. 

When I got wind of this I knew I had to have it despite really not needing any beauty products really. It contains some of my favourite brands already and for me that Foreo play was the final push. I have wanted one of those for SO long I can't even tell you, but £30 on a product that could flare up my Rosacea didn't feel like a risk worth taking, but couple it with my favourite suntan lotion of all time, and sit it alongside some of my favourite brands and it was just too good to miss. Sheerluxe I know from over the years and their carefully curated content and it's actually one of the only online magazines I read. I prefer pages, what can I say?!

When I purchased this, I'll be honest I didn't read too much into it, I just saw a few bits, knew it would sell fast because LOOK AT IT and bought it without a second thought. Not exactly frugal, but I'm not entirely sorry. Jam packed with offers I wasn't expecting with this bag, they are definitely an added bonus.I'll start with an overview of the offers included in this amazing now SOLD out offer from Sheerluxe and Latest In Beauty. 


Luxe by Sheerluxe EDT, RRP £65 is £55 with the card, It's quite a clean scent from the sample card, not my sort of thing, but definitely if you're into things like Prada candy this could be one for you!

£10 off gift card from OM with your first purchase
£10 off Elemis when you spend £40
20% off Intitut Esthederm with Escentual
£10 off Ojon when you spend £30.
15% off when you spend £30 with This Works.

Now, on to the goodies... 



Firstly, I am going to mention that absolute beaut of a straw bag, I've been eyeing up a rae feather one for months but unsure about the cost also I'm off on holidays soon so perfecting timing!

Next, OM invisible finish primer, I LOVE a primer and this sounds delish, it protects from UVA/UVB rays and pollution so I can't wait for this to be on my face and will let you know how I get on with it.

This works skin miracle, when the sun decides to grace us with its orangey presence this will be straight on my legs, I'm a big fan of this works, I have a few of their products can't really fault any of them. 

Institut Esthederm, I've never tried anything from this brand so this will be exciting to try, I plan on taking this on the plane for a added moisture boost. 

OPI in I stop for red, classic really isn't it? I am more of an Essie girl, but I do have a bit of a crush on the OPI red offering. 

Hawaiian Tropic SPF 15, full size. Is one of my favourite SPF brands, I've used it for years and love it so glad to have this in my collection for the Summer. 

Foreo Luna Play is just adorable, I can't wait to try it, anything for a clean face. I imagine it'll be softer than a clarisonic so I will report back on the effects on the Rosacea. 

Elemis Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser for Face, I'll be using this on holiday, I want to give my skin a break from foundation and whilst I hope I'll get a tan I hope this will ease the not-wearing-foundation anxiety.

Ojon Rare Blend Oil, my hair needs all the help it can get so YAY for this, can't wait to try this, neither can my mum. 

Glo & Ray lip cream/shimmer, partner this with the Elemis face tan and I think I've got me a daily look for holidays. 

Lastly, and by no means least is the Ren exfoliating body balm, I love exfoliating, It makes me feel smooth, clean and it's part of my routine that when I have to do it I hate it because it tedious but the after effects are dreamy. 

I think I'm going to have to rethink what I'm taking on holiday. Oops. 

Regret counter 3/10 (10 being total regret, 1 being no regret) I don't have the budget or the shelf space for any of it, but I plan on sharing a fair bit of this and It is totally worth every penny as there are so many full sizes in there and a fantastic variety of brands and products. 

Did you manage to get one? What are your thoughts? 

See what Latest In Beauty have going on now here or take a look at Sheerluxe's offerings here.

X TWC 

You Might Also Like

0 comments