Bath

March Empties!

08:00:00


Quick little empties post!

The Body Shop, Moringa Oil

I used this mostly on my body, post sauna and loved it. Skin felt really smooth and it smells divine. 

Dahlia Divin by Givenchy

So sad to see this go, It was such a beautiful scent, perfect for Spring. Tempted to restock but with my current perfume hoard I don't think that's smart.

Rituals Rice Scrub

I got this in a Birchbox some time ago, and only recently got to use it, I like it because there are no micro beads in this, which is a real plus. It feels beautiful on the skin, and it left my skin soft, and I found it be a great help when removing fake tan.

Nioxin System 6, Scalp and hair treatment 

I switched to using Nioxin last October and LOVE it. I've been using this once a week since and, my hair's condition has really improved, my scalp isn't itchy, and my hair is getting a bit of weight behind it (the only part of my that needs to thicken up!) It smells lovely too. 

Elizabeth Arden, 8 Hour lip repair balm

Classic. I really wouldn't be without it!

X TWC

You Might Also Like

0 comments