Beauty

Empties, Vol.2

07:30:00


February was a very busy month, I'm a little late on Vol.2 of Empties for 2016, because it would appear that March is also planning on being incredibly busy. 

So here we go, empties and my thoughts and feelings on them. 


Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, my scent for life. Another bottle emptied,

Clarins double serum. 

I've been using this for a while and honestly, I really like it. Skin is smoother, softer and brighter, I have a lot more to get through of other serums and potions so won't be repurchasing just yet! But it's on the wishlist. 

Bioderma Micellar

Little sample of this, popped it in my gym bag because the bottle is conveniently sized, unfortunately I didn't like this, and it irritated my eyes.

Laura Mercier Primer

Liked this so much I bought the full size. I like the flawless finish, where the skin looks hydrated, but not dewy also works well with a variety of foundations, which is a plus. 

Beauty Wash by Birchbox

I liked the texture of this, really creamy but not to fond of the smell. Again, had this floating around in my gym bag and it lasted a while 

Body Shop Rose Scent

Picked this up to use as a car air freshener. Lovely if you like floral scents.



La Roche Posay Anthelios 50+

Okay, so long story short, had a dream that I had wrinkly hands, and it freaked me out so been applying this in a bit to not let any sun, damage my hands. I know, I know but im less freaked out now and this is all gone so I can't enable myself. 

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in 1.0

Another repurchase Item, I love this foundation, the coverage, the texture and the finish, I do find it sometimes a little drying in the winter, but a good hydrating primer generally sorts that right out. 

Dahlia Divin 

Little sample, this was great for my handbag, shame you can't refill it.. the big one is also on it's way out too. I love this smell... reminds me of summer. 

Cloud 9 Skin solutions Tranquillity Cream

Really liked this, skin was soothed, hydrated and less red, goes on to the purchase on pay day list! Would recommend this to anyone off skiing, i imagine it would be fantastic protection against the cold on the slopes.

Talika Lipocils, 

Post Christmas lash extension recovery, and wanting to change my eyebrow shape so have been using this, LOVE this. It really works for me and speeds up the growing process. This is something i repurchase again and again as when it's needed. 

Lastly, Maddi Alexander Rose relaxation spray. 

I like this on a Sunday night, it calms me before the chaos that Monday always is and it make my pillows smell divine. What's not to like,?

Have you tried any of these? What did you think?

X TWC 



You Might Also Like

0 comments