20 something

Nurture - Intensive age-defying day cream SPF30

15:30:00


Nurture

As I am clearing through all my purchases I've come across this little beauty which I picked up months ago. 

As a Rosacea sufferer, SPF if the holy grail to me. I find that layering SPF and then a daily moisturiser is to heavy for my skin, so I always look for one that has an SPF in it. 
Whilst I'm not on the anti-ageing spectrum just yet (I hope! I'm only 25) I find that most moisturisers with an SPF included are aimed at the anti-ageing market. Which makes me a little crazy, as SPF should be the first thing that is thought about with a moisturiser and NOT an anti-ageing marketing tool, but I digress. 

This popped onto my radar in Feb, at the CEW Demo night, turns out I rather like it. 
After years of being loyal to my Dr Nick Lowe Supercharged Day Cream, SPF30, I was on the look out for a new favourite after it had been discontinued. 


In a handy tube, it stands so all the product falls to the opening (essential, squeezing product out is a pet peeve), with a nice aluminium seal to lock in all the goodness. 


At first thought, I did think it came out a little runny, but once rubbed into my fingers a little and applied to my face it went on like a dream and dried really quickly, without that overly white sheen you can get with some SPF containing moisturisers. Drying time is also a plus point for me, first thing in the morning time is of the essence. 


My only dislike about this product is that it doesn't feel like a lot, its not very weighty, but then again, it is only 30ml, the packaging is quite basic, but for the price, you can't really complain! It also hasn't caused a flare up, which is great. I do imagine I would go through this quite quickly, I've been using it for two and a bit weeks and I'm practically half way down the tube, I do apply this to my entire face and neck daily, so this could account for it depleting so quickly.  I've included a list of the ingredients below. 

Available here for a budget friendly £15.95

TWC X


Ingredients (taken from the Nurture website) Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, <1 % Line>, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Erythorbic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Picea Albies Wood Extract, Bentonite, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Gallate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide






You Might Also Like

0 comments